Tuesday 7 February 2012

Day 27 (06.02.12)

The countdown continues....3 MORE DAYS!..... After the blog post yesterday I decided I'd go online and take a look at what "Killer Buns and Thighs" might have in store for me, it looks equally as horrendous as RI30 so I think I might give that a go next.  I'm also thinking about alternating with 6 Week 6 Pack which I think I did about twice last year and then gave up, but I'll keep you posted on that. 

Here are the pictures for yesterday:





I had to do RI30 at lunch today becuase we went off in to London last night to see Michael McIntyre, it was only an hour long but he was so funny, I'm really excited to see him at Wembley in December now.

Food was mixed, breakfast was oatbran with blueberrise and grapes, morning snack was a cookie (whoops!) I did RI30 in lunch so grabbed a protein shake and another cookie after (double whoops!) then had chicken and vegetables later in the afternoon once that had gone down.  For dinner I had half a chicken bacon artisan baguette from Pret on the train into Euston, it was lush! 

Calories:1506/1610
5 A Day? Blueberries, grapes, sweetcorn, peas, brocolli... YES!

No comments:

Post a Comment