Monday 20 February 2012

Happy Monday?

Today I am so tired.  Our neighbours had a little bash for his Birthday this weekend, which he'd promised wouldn't disturb us - how wrong he was! They all eventually went out at around midnight and by 4am I was woken up by them all screaming in the garden.  I think today is going to be a struggle.

The upside is that yesterday we went to Bicester and I got the Mulberry handbag that I promised I would buy myself when I passed my exams, so that was pretty ace, and I also got a really cute coral and blue cardigan from Ralph Lauren kids - can't wait for it to get warm so I can wear it.

Back to the reason for the blog..... Friday progress photos (have you missed them?)



I think those look ok, no better or worse than last week so that is pretty good I suppose.

Food this weekend has been alright, I went out Friday night but made sure that I ate before we left.  Saturday I went to a friends make up trial and ended up driving so no time for breakfast but I did have a punnet of graze nuts as soon as I got there, lunch was 2 sausages and salad and dinner was at our neighbours house:  bean soup, oregano chicken with wild rice and then christmas pudding to finish ....mmmmmmmmmm.

Yesterday, breakfast was an actimel I was just too tired to get up and eat, lunch was a chicken baguette at pret and for dinner we had burgers with salad.  Didn't bother logging in with MFP this weekend, I was too busy so I can't tell you any of my calories I'm afraid but I think I was about right.
After my blog post last week about getting out and going for a run, I didn't expect to be doing it on Friday.  I finished work early and normally I'd go to the gym but the weather was so nice that I thought I might as well go out and see how I'd get on in my first outdoor run in a LONG time.

I've got a little route I normally do up to the park , through there, over the bridge along the canal and then back up the hill home.  I ran aslightly different route through the park than normal so it here are the stats from the run courtesy of my iPod:

6km!  I was really chuffed about that, I ran the whole way, apart from a minute or so at the end to walk to let my legs stretch out, and I also walked up the steep stairs from the canal underpass but they are lethal and I didn't want to fall down running up them!  No other exercise done this weeken (bad) so I'm back on it today!

No comments:

Post a Comment