Friday 3 February 2012

Day 23 - One week to go! (02.02.12)

All of a sudden this has started to go by really fast, level 3 really zipped by, and now there are only 7 days left until it's all over - what am I going to do???  I've got a bunch of other Jillian dvds to keep me occupied: 30 Day Shred, Banish Fat Boost Metabolism, 6 Week 6 Pack, Killer Buns and Thighs.  I'll have to keep up with something because it seems a shame to have worked this hard and let it go to waste and all the muscle turn back into flub!

Level 4 didn't seem so bad last night, I had a much better idea of what the moves should be (may have googled some of them so I knew exactly what I should be doing), my shoulders are really screaming this morning  so hopefully it's working.

Pictures for the day:




Excuse the socks but my feet felt really cold yesterday and there's nothing better than a Christmas slipper sock in that situation.  Also I think  I should point out that those aren't lycra capris, all of my bottoms are in the wash so I had to wear a pair of cotton stretchy leggings, although they are a 6 so still a bit snug!  I know I'm often quite critical of the pictures but I do think I can see more definition in my obliques, this makes me happy.

Food yesterday was pretty good seeing as I felt so crappy.  Breakfast was porridge with blueberries and some graze vanilla seeds.  I had 8g of white chocolate chips halfway through the morning, not very nutritious I know.  Lunch was beef stew with sweetcorn and a piece of soda bread.  Dinner was a beef salad.  As a snack after the dvd I had a bagel with a layer of crunchy organic peanut butter and then a layer or nutella on top, I've never eaten that before but OH MY GOD it was amazing, and very dangerous seeing as when Mr D got back from Geneva last night he's bought me a pack of 7 mini pots of Nutella....

Oh and I nearly forgot that today (Friday) is weigh in day, I know I should wait until tomorrow to post the results really but I'm going to do them now before I forget:

Weight 7 stone 13lbs (DOWN A POUND!)
Fat: 2st 2lbs (that's down a pound too so the pound I've lost is definately fat and not muscle)
Fat % 27.1 (this was 27.7% last friday)
Water: 53.2
BMI: 21.9 (same as last week)

All in all I'm pretty happy with that.  I've decided I'm going to wait until day 30 to take my measurements again and I really hope I've lost some off my hips, thighs and belly!

Calories: 1438/1479
5 A Day? Blueberries, carrot, celery, onion (in the stew) sweetcorn, salad..... yes that's 5!

No comments:

Post a Comment