Saturday 4 February 2012

Day 24 (03.02.12)

Well day 24 was a Friday, and you know what that means....RI30 and the gym!  I don't know how I've gotten into this routine but weirdly I really enjoy it.  After the dvd was done, it wAs off to the gym with Mr D (he had the day of so could come too), 20 minute run 2% incline (2 miles), then 30 minutes more of all the strength and core moves that I hate the most from 30DS and RI30, it's all totally worth it though when you look down at the HRM and see what you've burnt.

Here are the pictures for day 24:

Is it my eyes or do you see that muscle coming there in my arm??  I know it's not alot but I find that massively exciting.




I'm really starting to see a difference now, I can't wait til it's over and I can compare days 1 and 30... and then eat a great big slice of cake .... HA!

Food yesterday wasn't bad, oatbran porridge with seeds and blueberries, lunch was 2 slices of ham, one of beef, 2 boiled eggs and salad, dinner was fish, beans and homemade wedges.  Not a veggie extravaganza but it was yummy!

Calories: 1596/1869
5 A Day? blueberries, salad, baked beans...FAIL!

No comments:

Post a Comment