Saturday 21 January 2012

Day 10

Phew... A third of the way through!!!  Right now 30 days feels like forever, I'm really not enjoying level 2 at all and now that I've done it a few times and I know what's coming it really is starting to drag.

Anyway, here are the pictures for yesterday:



I was on the phone to my mum at the time, she's impossible to stop once she gets going so I thought I'd do the pictures at the same time.

I think my stomach in the last one doesnt look as bad as it has done but maybe that's becuase those tights aren't as snug as my blue pair? 

Food yesterday was pretty good, I had my new favourite porridge for breakfast (blue berries and graze omega seeds), an egg mayonnaise ciabatta for lunch, then skinless boneless cod loin, homemade chips (one baking potato each), and I was going to make pea puree but I was so tired after RI 30 that we had baked beans and it was yummy!

Also time to be a bit smug, after I did the dvd last night I felt like I wasnted to do a bit more so I went for a 20 minutes run on the treadmill at the gym and did another 15 minutes or so of weights, all my favourites from level 1 RI30.... I was totally pooped after that!

Calories: 1443/1736
5 A day:  Blueberries, baked beans... total fail!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment