Wednesday 18 January 2012

One Week Down!!

Phew - one week done!  6 days of Ripped in 30, one "rest day" run of 2 miles, not weighed in today because Friday is my regular weigh day, but I'm pretty sure I havent lost anything, I feel heavier which might sound ridiculous but its true, you know when you have lost don't you?  I'm hoping that it's a gain in muscle, so i'm going to weigh on Friday and use the extra functions that tell you how uch of that weight is fat, water etc and record that too, so if I gain or stay the same at the end of the 30 days i'll know what's muscle although i'm hoping i'll be able to see that just from the pictures.

So here are day 7 pictures, personally I can't see any difference, but i'll just keep going and hoping!




I can't wait for a picture where my stomach doesn't look like some sort of bloated sausage.

Right now even though I'm not seeing results - no weigh in or measurements taken yet and I don't think any change in pictures - I'm feeling really positive about getting back into exercise even if doing something everyday might not be sustainable once this is over.  I really love logging the exercise on MyFitnessPal and seeing my weekly targets being exceeded.

Food yesterday was good, porridge with a banana for brekkie, no morning snack - after the porridge I'm just not hungry, lunch was 2 eggs fried in a teaspoon of oil with wholemeal toast and beans, and then for tea I had a lush stir fry, prawns, brocolli, green beans, baby corn, sugar snap peas and mushrooms, no noodles or rice but I didn't miss them at all - mini breakthrough! Snacks in the afternoon were a 1/3rd of a punnet of graze flapjack (yum!) and a protein shake straight after exercise (also yum - I love them)

Calories: 1428/1479
5 A day: Hell yeah!

2 comments:

  1. I can see a change!!your bits at the side look slimmer to me, and the profile shot of your tum looks flatter. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw you're so lovely for saying that.

    ReplyDelete