Monday 30 January 2012

Day 19 - The day of rest

This was my first rest day in 19 days,  I'm glad I'd planned it because I woke up feeling terrible, sinus pain, stomach cramp and a bit vomity.  I wish it would have been a hangover because at least you know in a few hours it will be gone and normal service resumes but given that the migraine lingers on and an earache seems to be starting its no doubt something more sinister.

Despite feeling like poop I still remembered to take my pictures, here they are:





As I was feeling yucky yesterday food was distcintly average.  No breakfast (feeling too sick) lunch was a bagel with half a banana on one half and nutella on the other, dinner was slightly better, we had a Bill Grainger chicken roast which was yummy, with a ciabatta each to mop up the sauce.

Calories: 1070/1310
5 a Day? Not even close, I promise today is better!

No comments:

Post a Comment