Friday 20 January 2012

Day 9

Almost a third of the way through, and I'm tired, my shoulders and neck hurt, I feel like if I have to do another plank I might actually kill someone and I'll admit I'm starting to get a bit disheartened.  Something that I didn't mention in yesterday's blog is that on Wendnesday evening I weighed myself, that was one week after I started this and I thought I'd check in, even though my normal weigh in is Friday morning.  I can't tell you how gutted I was when I saw 8:5lbs, UP 4 LBS!!! and up 5 from a Friday morning!?  It does make you wonder whether all this is worth it, I wouldn't mind the weight (or hopefully muscle gain?) as long as the pictures or measurements are different. 

I've weighed this morning and i'm still 8st 0 which I suppose is 1lb down and I'll take my measurements tonight too - although I'm not holding my breath.  I also remembered to use the scales for other measurements  (hopefully I've remembered what each number is supposed to be) so here they are:

Weight: 8st0
Body Fat: 2 st 4lbs
Body Fat % 28.5
Body Water: 52.2
BMI: 22.1

Seeing that over 2 stone of me is fat is quite depressing.

Anyway, here are pictures from yesterday:



No change - like normal.

Food yesterday was mixed.   For the first time ever I had porridge with blueberries and some omega 3 booster seeds (from my Gaze box) and it was delicious!  I always thought blueberries would be really sour but they are lush, so new breakfast options are opening up!  Lunch was leftover fajita mix with some couscous, and dinner was a total disaster.  I made chicken stir fry with veg and then put half a sachet of "black bean" sauce over the top, which smelt nice but tasted horirble - weirdly fruity??  So that got thrown in the bin and I had 2 ricecakes with a scrape of nutella and a banana on top.

Calories: 1432/1479
5 A Day? - Blueberries, banana, mixed peppers, mushrooms, red onion and an apple - Yes!

No comments:

Post a Comment