Thursday 26 January 2012

Half Way

Day 15 is done, on one  hand I'm pretty happy because that's half way but I'm also a bit disheartened because not alot has changed in the last 2 weeks.

I will weigh tomorrow as Friday is my usual weigh in day and report back with the damage - have a feeling it will be another week without a loss, it's starting to get me down a bit now.

Pictures for day 15:




I did take my measurements yesterday:

Bust: 33" (no change)
Under Bust: 27" (no change)
Waist (Narrowest): 25.5" (-0.5")
Waist (Belly Button): 29" (no change)
Hips: 35" (-0.5")
Thigh: 20.5 (-0.5")
Calf: 12" (no change)
Arm: 9" (no change)

Not sure what I think about all that.

For breakfast yesterday I had an actimel, porridge with strawberries (I've run out of blueberries) and some savoury graze seeds, lunch was soup again and dinner was stew made up of all this:
And its was yummy!

Calories: 1328/1478
5 a Day? Strawberries, an apple (morning snack) vegetable soup (2 servings?) broccoli and sweetcorn with stew as well as all the veggies in the stew above, so yeh I'd say that's at least 5!

No comments:

Post a Comment