Tuesday 24 January 2012

Day 13 - Lucky for some?

Today was hard, my laptop is on its way out and because of that I'm writing this in Wales waiting for an engineer to turn up and either fix it, or give me a replacement until my laptop can be fixed or until I buy a new one.  To be honest, that put me in a pretty bad mood yesterday and messed up my timings after work for RI30 as I was waiting for phone calls so I knew if I'd have to drive back here.

I eventually got down to it at 6pm I had eaten lunch at 1 and it was only soup, and the 3 brazil nuts I had as a snack at 3 weren't really sustaining me.  I'd say it was probably the worst effort I've put in over these 13 days but I'm glad that I did it, it would have been really easy yesterday to talk myself out of exercise.

Pictures for day 13:



No Change.

Food:  Pretty similar to most days actually, had my new favourite breakfast:

Lunch was one of everything soup, here is it before the stock got added - so many veggies

For dinner Mr D made red thai prawn curry, which we had with cous cous and some tenderstem brocolli, baby corn, and mange tout, I've got leftovers for lunch today so I'll get a picture then (if I remember and don't gobble it all up first!).

Calories: 1337/1478
5 A Day? Blueberries, apple (morning snack), veggie soup (carrots, celery, leeks, onion) brocolli, baby corn, and mange tout - YEY!

No comments:

Post a Comment