Saturday 14 January 2012

Day 3... of 30

Ok so day 3, i'm a tenth of the way through, a thought that is more than a little bit depressing.  My hamstrings are still really tight but i'm battling on and hoping they'll ease - SOON!  So yesterday was a good day, under calories, and no booze, which for a Friday i think is quite an achievement as i'm partial to a glass or two of wine.  Ripped in 30 done after work and then as I was feeling particlarly motivated I headed out to the gym to hit the cross trainer to see if I could get a gentle stretch of my legs.  I may have ditched that in preference of a mile run on the treadmill, 1 mile done in 11 minutes which is a pretty rubbish speed but after a Jillian workout i'm pleased.  Then I went on the cross trainer, so all in all a sucessful exercise day!

So here are your photo's for the day - complete with a different pair of tights, blue ones today!









I also managed to get a few snaps of yesterdays food:

Tesco microwave porridge, no added sugar or salt with a banana on top, I also had my daily actimel but had slurped that down before remembering to take the photo!

Lunch was something thrown together with some leftover veggies from the fridge, some frozen prawns, a tablespoon of sweet chilli sauce and some graze seeds scattered over the top.  For a meal made in 3 minutes I was pretty pleased.


How sad does that little flapjack look?  I had that at around 2pm and then another the same size with a cuppa after dinner as I was under calories.


Dinner was 2 new potatoes cut in half, pea and watercress puree and a plain cod fillet baked in the oven, a healthy version of fish and chips with mushy peas for Friday.

I also had a protein shake after the gym but forgot to take a picture of that,

Food Round Up:
Calories: 1377
5 a Day?:  Yup! banana, baby corn, sugar snap peas, brocolli, pea puree (and all yummy!)

No comments:

Post a Comment