Thursday 12 January 2012

Ripped in 30?

So i've not exactly kept up with this food diary have I?  Anyway since New Year i've been back at the healthy eating after a minor slip at Christmas (4lbs packed on!) and so on Monday I ordered Jillian Michaels "ripped in 30" to try and right my festive wrongs.

I've taken my measurements and also some hideous "before" pictures in the hope that at the end of 30 days I've got something to show for my efforts. 

Vital Statistics:

Weight: 113 lbs (8stone 1lb)
Bust: 33"
Under Bust: 27"
Waist (narrowest part): 26"
Waist (around belly button): 29"
Hips: 35.5"
Thigh (widest part): 21"
Calf: 12"
Bicep: 9"

Even just looking at those measurements its like my top and bottom halves belong to two totally different people!

So I took photo's, and they arent nice but here they are anyway:


This is where the magic happens!

This is me last night before the dvd, i'll be taking pictures every day in a sports bra, legging/short combination to see if any progress is being made, so... from the front:

Notice the gross muffin top i've got going on in the leggings.... those fit when I bought them last year.

From the side:

Where has my waist gone? Next Christmas when I think its a good idea to pig out i'm going to look at these pictures as a good reminder not to!

Another from the side:

By the way i'm not breathing out, that's just how I look when i'm not sucking it in!

And a close up of the trouble zone:

Yuck.

So at least 5 days a week i'll be "ripping" on the rest days I think i'll hit the gym and go for some light cardio, cross trainer, something like that and of course the healthy eating continues too, will try and get back in the habit of taking pictures of it all to put on here.

Wish me luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment