Tuesday 31 January 2012

Day 20 (30.01.12)

Yesterday was a bit of a challenge, I woke up with a tickle in my throat and the start of a cold, took a long chilly drive to Wales for work and to be honest by the end of the day I wasn't feel very motivated to do RI30. 

The best part of yesterday was the news that the mould that's in our bedroom and the condesnsation in the loft should be an "easy fix" and its only happened becuase the house was built too well.  (The builder would say that though woudln't he???)  Waiting on news of how this will be fixed, hope its fast, the way I feel right now I could do without sleeping in a mouldy bedroom on top of a cold!

As I'm in Wales, I'm at my parents house so the background for the pictures has changed again.... don't say I never take you anywhere.




Some of those pictures don't look as good as they have over the last few days I don't think but I'm hoping that's becuase the light is different? 

Food yesterday was ok, I didn't want to open my pack of blueberries before I set off as they'd have ended up all over the car so I had graze vanilla seeds and 5g of white chocolate chips on my oat bran (naughty but yum), morning snack of 50g of grapes, lunch was let over chicken roast with a slice of soda bread and salad.  Afternoon snacks were salted popcorn and a protein shake after the dvd and dinner was a prawn stir fry although the cold had well and truly started to take over by then so I didn't manage to eat it all.  Instead I went to bed feeling very sorry for myself at 8:45!

Calories: 1414/1479
5 A day? black grapes, salad, brocolli, mange tout, baby corn, beansprouts (all in stif fry) so I'd say that just about does it!

No comments:

Post a Comment