Friday 27 January 2012

Day 16... Progress?

Ok so day 16 was Thursday and as today is weigh in day I thought I'd talk about that too. RI 30 was hard work yesterday and I have noticed that Jillian makes a mistake! In the first circuit the moves are bear crawl 30 seconds, duck walk 30 seconds and then squat with opposite rows for 30 seconds, then we repeat but only do the first 2 moves before she goes on to cardio??? That is starting to get annoying as I have to make sure I've got the remote nearby so that I can pause and do the rest of the squats before moving on. Some of the circuits in this level are also prety advanced, I'm worried I'm not geting the pike pushups (push up in down dog) right so looking forward to Mr D being around tomorrow so that he can check my form.


I got changed into my workout stuff at around 4 yesterday so that I could take pictures in the natural light so here you go:


 I'm starting to think maybe I should take all of my pictures at this angle??
Still too much flub but what can you do?

So I weighed in this morning, I saw a 7 at the start of my weight but the ounces weren't low enough for me to count it as a pound lost but at 7st13and 3/4 I'm starting to feel happier and like this might actually work?  I remembered to use the extra weigh in features this time too and here are the stats:

Body fat: 2st3 and 1/8 so only 1/8th of a pound and that will be a pound of fat lost since day 9, even if the total weight isn't moving i'm keeping and eye on this figure becuase it means PROGRESS is being made!
Body fat % 27.7, (down from 28.5)
Body water: 52.8
BMI: 21..9 (down from 22.1)

That makes me feel a tiny bit better.

Food yesterday, positively saintly... porridge for breakfast with strawberries and some vanilla graze seeds, lunch was left over stew with broccoli and sweetcorn, after RI 30 I had a proein shake like normal, then dinner was a turkey, cheese, salad pitta. 

Last night I made some Gluten Free peanut butter choc chip cookies for Mr D to take to work.  Its a bit tough there at the moment, big meetings happening next week so I thought some Friday treats were in order.  Pleased to report that I didn't have any cookies last night although I did taste the tip of a teaspoon of the mix to make sure that it wasn't too salty.  I made a small cookie on purpose so that I could have one today with a cuppa... roll on 11!!

Calories: 1372/1478
5 a Day? Strawberries, apple snack, veg in stew (2?) broccoli, sweetcorn, salad in pitta  - so yes!

1 comment:

  1. Have just looked at your Day 1 and Day 16 sideways photos next to each other (no, I'm not a stalker!) - definate progress!

    ReplyDelete