Sunday 22 January 2012

Day 11

I'm actually quite glad I'm doing this blog otherwise I'd have no idea what day I'm on!  Yesterday was day 11, and becuase it was a Saturday Mr D was at home so he watched and made noises of encouragement in all the places where I thought I might die, and said how difficult it looked so that made me feel better (but only a bit!)

Here are piccies from day 11:


 I think this picture looks better than at the start although I'm not sure if that is becuase these ones are taken in the daylight and normally when I do RI30 its after work and the pictures are taken at night?
Same issue with this one, it looks like i've got some definition, but I tihnk that's just the sun catching light on something that may (or may not!) be there!

Apologies for the rather putrid all pink ensemble, I need to do some washing!

Food was DELICIOUS today!  No breakfast because I was ripping and had an actimel before and a protein shake after, Lunch was a whole pack of chicken satay and a bowl of popcorn... not the healthiest but I had it whilst watching the rugby so I reckon that makes it alright.  Dinner was stuffed pasta shells, they are the most awesome meal in the world, giant pasta shells stuffed with a mix made from reduced fat soft cheese,  streaky bacon, breadcrumbs and some chopped fresh parsely, then topped with buffalo mozarella.
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Calories: 1731/1479 Whoops!
5 A day: Not even close.  Will try harder today.

1 comment:

  1. I see some definition!! Keep up the good work lovely xx

    ReplyDelete