Tuesday 17 January 2012

Day 6

Yesterday I was at my parents house, for some reason they have to have the house hotter than the sun so I have to admit that RI30 was a bit more of a challenge yesterday than i'd have liked! 

So here come the pictures, taken in my mums room becuase I had stuff everywhere in mine (in the process of moving everything out - i'm not some sort of messy teen!)

 Just so you know the knee strapping and shorts weren't intentionally matched!

Now i'm not sure if its the light or the way i've taken the picture but I think that one is getting worse!
Today is my last day at level 1, i'm a bit scared of level 2 because if this dvd is anything like 30 Day Shred its going to be a long 20 minutes of almost entirely planks!

Food today not so great, not what I ate but how much, a bit under calories so tried to rectify this with a bowl of cereal that I didnt really want.

Calories: 1311 good but I was still 168 under target at RI30 gains me 169 calories, tried a bit harder today to get right up on target.... but i'll tell you all about that tomorrow - right now i've got a date with Jillian.

No comments:

Post a Comment