Monday 23 January 2012

Day 12

I've just realised that I totally forgot to take measurements on day 10, so I'll do them at the halfway point on day 15.  No RI30 yesterday, well not the DVD anyway, instead Mr D and I popped to the gym (he's been a member since it opened in November and has never been!) so I had a run on a 2% incline for 20 minutes followed by 30 minutes of non stop weights/resistence work, all from RI30 levels 1 and 2, some moves that I like, but alot of the ones I really hate.  I was so hot and tired by the end my face was purple - it wasn't a good look!

Pictures from Day 12:
 Every time I upload these pictures I always wonder how my hips manage to look so big in black - I thought that was meant to be slimming????
 Hideous posture again, need to sort that out.

Hello Abs.... Where are you?????  Oh and I've just realised you can see all my laundry piles all over the floor.  Must tidy up before today's pictures!

Yesterday was another day practically void of any vegetables!  Breakfast was an acitmel before the gym, and a protein shake afterwards, Lunch was quite healthy, homemade beef stew that I'd defrosted, and Dinner is where it all went wrong!  I was going to make some soup but I was so tired and we had vouchers for the pub at the end of the road so seeing as I had alot of calories left we went there and I had a beef lasagne meal which I have to admit was really yummy!

Today I am going back to weekday food so hitting 5 a day should be much easier.

Calories: 1549/1665
5 a day?  Carrot, celery, red onion in the stew but I think that was about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment