Monday 16 January 2012

Day 5

Day 5, Sunday, I was at the in laws so no real chance to do the dvd (not unless i wanted to get laughed at or similar!) so I took all my kit anyway (and the trusty camera!) and I managed to drag my bum out of a lovely toasty bed and out for a run, here are the pictures:


shocking pozture in picture 2 and not exactly the asme as all the others I take as Mr Dens was in charge of the camera (no full length mirror!).

The weather was gorgeous yesterday in south london and as soon as I was out the door, even though it was rally cold I was glad I got out.  After a truly shocking attempt at a run on Tuesday I wasn't hopeful but managed to get almost the whole way around my route before I had to stop..... not becuase I was tired or out of breath (much to my surprise) but becuase of my knee, its been nigglign for a couple of days but the pain was unbeleiveable yesterday.  A few paces walking and the pain eased so I ran again but had to stop and was twice more for a couple of metres to get home.  2 miles in 22 minutes, not a record breaker but not bad for a rest day :)

Then LUNCH.  I went to meet an old school friend in town, an emmental topped burger and half a bottle of wine later the food part of RI30 had gone out of the window!!  I'd like to say I regret it but you can't be good all the time can you?

No comments:

Post a Comment